I love sweets!!! I mean, I am the true definition of a junk food junkie! So when I discovered these Easy Oreo Cookie Brownies, I couldn’t wait to whip up a batch…
I really can’t take any credit for this recipe! A few months ago the hubs and I were volunteering at a local church and during lunch he tried these Cookie Brownies. He said that were so yummy! And the lady that made them was kind enough to share the easy recipe with me, so I’m passing it on!
What you’ll need:
- 2 (12 count) muffin pans
- Cupcake liners
- Non-stick Baking Spray (or cooking spray)
- Brownie Mix
- Oreo Cookies (or cookies of your choice that will fit into a muffin pan)
- *Optional* Nutella (or Peanut Butter)
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup of Milk
- 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place cupcake liners in the muffin pans, lightly spray each one with a non-stick baking spray and place one cookie inside each one.
- This next step is completely optional and here is where you can get creative…I added about half a teaspoon of Nutella to the center of each cookie. But you could add peanut butter, a Hershey’s Kiss, a caramel bite…the possibilities are endless! I only did this to 12 of the Oreo Cookie Brownies since the kids don’t care too much for Nutella.
- Mix brownie mix according to the directions on the box. I used the “cake like” instructions which calls for an extra egg. And I substituted milk for the water.
- Fill each cupcake liner 3/4 full.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes
- Remove the Oreo Cookies Brownies from the muffin pan and let them cool completely.
My boys loved the Oreo Cookie Brownies and can’t wait for me to make more. The hubs even took some to work and his coworkers enjoyed them too. I just loved the fact that they were super easy to make and that you can play around with the recipe…next time I plan on adding icing per my oldest son’s request and maybe even a caramel bite instead of the Nutella.
Will you be making these Easy Oreo Cookie Brownies? What will you add in the center? What is your favorite dessert?
These look so rich. I’m going to try making it over Christmas break. I usually add cream cheese to my brownie mix; so YUMMY. My favorite dessert (right now) is tiramisu.
These are very rich especially if you add a filling. But adding cream cheese sounds delish!
You have to try the Vanilla Cookies. They are sooo much better than the regular Oreo Cookies.