I’ll admit it, I’m not a huge fan of doing laundry but it’s one of those things that just has to be done. And since it’s a must, I’m always on the hunt for products (and tips) to help make the laundry process easier. Well, a few years back I discovered Purex Crystals and I fell completely in love with these laundry enhancers! I mean, who doesn’t love a fresh laundry scent, right? And just recently I tried the new Purex Crystals Aromatherapy in Well Being and it did not disappoint.
Why I love Purex Crystals Aromatherapy:
- It’s super easy to use! You just simply add it to your washing machine (top load, front load or HE) at the start of the wash cycle and that’s it!
- It really eliminates laundry odors. I live in a house with the hubs and three sons, so I know a thing or two about odors…this in-wash scent booster really works! And it’s long-lasting, I can wash sheets and towels using the Purex Crystals Aromatherapy, put them away for weeks at a time and when I pull them out they smell as fresh as the day I washed them.
- It’s affordable and easy to find. I’m a very frugal shopper so trust me when I say that this product is affordable. And it can be found at most drugstores, mass retailers and grocery store chains.
The new Purex Crystals Aromatherapy comes in three different scents: Well Being (which I’ve already tried and love), Energy, and Serenity. I’m so tempted to go out to buy them all and my mood (or mood I want to be in) will determine which one I use…lol, anything to help make the laundry process more enjoyable.
Like I said the Purex Crystals Aromatherapy can be found at most drug store stores, mass retailers and grocery stores, so next time you’re out grab a bottle. And you can try your luck at winning a bottle too! Thanks to Purex, I have two coupons for a FREE bottle of Purex Crystals Aromatherapy. So that means there will be…not one but two lucky winners!!!
Here’s how to enter…
- Follow The Savvy Housewife Blog via email or Bloglovin.
- Leave a comment below telling me which Purex Crystals Aromatherapy scent you want to try and a tip/trick you use to make the laundry process easier. *One comment per person*
The giveaway will end on Monday, November 17, 2014 at 11:59 pm and the winners will be randomly chosen.
Disclosure: I received the product mentioned in this review for free as a Purex Insider for review purposes only. As always all opinions stated in this review are my own and based on my personal experience with the product.