Hey Savvy Readers,
How many of y’all wear heels? *waving* I do! And I love them but my feet don’t (lol)! Well Dr. Scholl’s for Her has a solution to my problem…and that makes both me and my feet happy! Thanks to Influenster, I was able to try out the Dr. Scholl’s for Her Ball of Foot Cushions for free. So I decided to put them inside a pair of my favorite summer heels…I wear them everywhere from church to date night with the hubby. Check out my review below…
Product Claims/Details: According to Dr. Scholl’s website the Ball of Foot Cushions:
- Helps prevent ball of foot pain
- Immediate Massaging Gel comfort for the ball of your foot
- Only ball of foot product made with unique FabuSTEP gel
- Prevents toe scrunch
- Stays firmly in place
- Removable without damage to your shoes
- Discreetly fits all women’s shoes
- Designed to fit all women’s shoes
- Place on top of your current insoles
- No trimming required
- Replace every 6 months or at first signs of wear
- The inserts were easy to use and place inside shoes.
- Gave me a few extra hours of wearing time.
- Foot Cushions stayed in place.
- Easy to remove and left no residue in my shoe.
- Caused my feet to sweat a little more than usual…ick!
Final Verdict: If you love heels like I do but hate wearing them sometimes because they make your feet ache, I recommend that you check out the Dr. Scholl’s for Her Ball of Foot Cushions. I was able to walk, stand and last longer with the Foot Cushions in my shoes.
The Dr. Scholl’s for Her Foot Cushions are sold online and at most drugstores, grocery stores and mass retailers. Make sure you check out www.drscholls.com to score a coupon for $2 off. I was definitely missing out but now I know, these Foot Cushions are a must have for me and my feet. Have you tried them out yet? Until next time…
*Disclaimer: Although I received this product for free from Influenster all opinions stated in this review are my own and are based off of my personal experiences. Like always, please research any/all products before purchasing and using.