Hey Savvy Readers!
I received the Venus & Olay Razor free in my LoveVoxBox from Influenster, that I posted about here. I was so excited when I saw the Venus & Olay Razor! I shave everyday (don’t judge me) so it is so important that I have an affordable, quality razor. And let me just say that I am loving my Venus & Olay Razor. Check out the details below…
- Availability/Pricing: Prices for the Venus & Olay vary depending on location and retailer. A refillable Venus & Olay Razor with one replacement cartridge retails for approximately $8.99-$10.99. Packages of three replacement cartridges are retail for about $14.99 – $19.49. The Venus & Olay Razor can be purchased from your local drugstore, grocery store or mass retailer.
- Product Claims:
- Venus’ five-bladed razors shave you close and adjust to women’s curves for a smooth and comfortable shave, even over tricky shaving areas like knees and ankles.
- Olay Moisture Bars contain skin-enhancing elements found in Olay products: Petrolatum helps lock in skin’s moisture for less dryness and Glycerin helps offer that goddess glow! Just wet the razor to release a light lather – no separate shave cream required.
- As with most Venus razors, new Venus & Olay also features a rounded, pivoting head designed for women’s curves, and a soft-grip ergonomic handle for confident control, even in wet and soapy environment
- Final Verdict: I am loving this razor. When I first opened the cartridge, it smelled awesome, I have never experienced that with any other razor. And it gives me the most amazing shave. Since I do shave everyday, I prefer using a five blade razor but the Venus & Olay is better than any other five blade razor that I have used in the past. The Olay moisture bars just add so much more to the shaving experience. After using this razor my skin was left feeling smooth and moisturized. And did I mention, it has a little suction thingy that allows you to hang this baby in the shower! Would I purchase this razor? YES, I absolutely would! I consider myself an experienced shaver (if there is a such a thing) and I would highly recommend the Venus & Olay Razor. It’s affordable and it works.
If you are interested in finding out more information and where to purchase the Venus & Olay Razor check out the Gillette Venus. Have any you had a chance to try out the Venus & Olay Razor? Please share, I would love to know about your experience using the Venus & Olay Razor. Until next time…
*Disclaimer: Although I received these products for free all opinions stated in this review are my own and are based off of my personal experiences. Like always, please research any/all products before purchasing and using.