Favorite Summer Hair

Hey y’all,

It has been sooo hot around here…I’m talking about that “I can’t breathe about to pass out when I open the door” kinda heat. So I’ve been rocking my hair up, off my neck and out of my face for the past few weeks. Here are some of my favorite looks…

The High Bun

The Twist’n Bun

Braided

Braids Pinned Up

How have you been rocking your hair?

About these ads

25 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Ashley
    Jul 10, 2012 @ 19:45:49

Your hair is beautiful! I love it. I have been rocking senegalese twists. I am soon taking them out so when I do, it will probably be back to protected styles like two strand twists.

2. Teems
    Jul 10, 2012 @ 19:52:40

Pretty! I wear twists and Bantu knot-outs but I really want to learn how to braid hair myself.

3. Tai Nycole
    Jul 10, 2012 @ 19:59:15

I’ve been rocking my hair back. I can’t really call it a bun because it’s not really a shape at all lol. You have some really lovely styles! Very simple but pretty.

4. thechicsahm
    Jul 10, 2012 @ 20:58:52

Gorgeous styles! The heat here is pretty insane!

5. Marcia
    Jul 10, 2012 @ 21:02:56

I do some of these same styles! WAY WAY too hot to have the hair down and out her in VA. You look so pretty…as always!

6. Shani G
    Jul 10, 2012 @ 21:12:36

LOVE your hair! And you are super gorgeous! I’m trying to come up with some summer styles too. will definitely be trying these!

7. EbonyCPrincess
    Jul 10, 2012 @ 21:27:27

I love all of these styles, I’m so envious of the length and thickness of your braid! #BLMGirls

8. SC
    Jul 10, 2012 @ 21:33:20

Love these styles! Now, where are the tutorials? ;)

9. Creator
    Jul 10, 2012 @ 21:58:46

The different hair styles look great and offer a cool look for the summer. My favorite is the braid!

10. Luetica Lewis
    Jul 11, 2012 @ 00:13:38

I love the styles!

11. Karen
    Jul 11, 2012 @ 22:11:17

Love, love, love! Sharing with a friend now!

12. Kathy
    Jul 15, 2012 @ 21:21:54

I have been wearing braid outs, puffs and wash n gos!

13. Trackback: Twist n’ Bun Tutorial « The Savvy Housewife